Wednesday, October 19, 2011

gotta chuckle at myself - watching The Biggest Loser and eating chips!  :)  I can tell myself that it's a reward for running tonight - but really, I should get my healthy eating back on track!

talk about muddy runners!  we have had 6 days of rain so the roads are horrible!  yesterday was a bad run - I felt good physically but the MUCK on the roads just made me cranky!  Odie was also filthy - I guess I should focus on the positive that I ran 4k and felt good.  :)  I think I need to start running the whole thing - I still walk some, not a lot but I could probably push through.

today was scheduled to be a 4.82K run but I ended up doing 5.4K ... kept to the dry roads this time so my runners and my dog were happier!  tomorrow is a 7.24 then Sat is 9.65 ... which doesn't intimidate me that much, as I was able to do over 9K last week.

when i tell people i am training to run a 10K, so many people say "wow that's awesome!" or "that's a big thing" ... it's funny b/c I really don't think it is.  maybe i need to be prouder of what i'm accomplishing - to give myself credit for doing something.  i just keep thinking that anyone could do it, if they wanted to!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment