Monday, December 5, 2011

baby it's cold outside!

Week 2 - Day 1 of the Holiday Workout Challenge.   After a very busy and tiring day at work, I was really feeling like not doing anything at all!  Toyed with the idea of going to fitness, but decided to go for a nice long walk w. Odie and do some at home exercise afterwards.    I got changed and it's almost like my running clothes jumped onto me!  :)  So I changed the plan to do a short jaunt, since it was quite cold out.

Headed out ... and ended up doing almost 5K!  In the coldest it's been so far -21C and -28C with wind chill!!  BRR!  I really need to get me some better winter running tights as my legs were rather cold by the time I got home.

Was nice to be out there on a perfectly clear evening with the moon so bright it was casting a shadow!  I think Odie was sensing wildlife of some sort as he was rather jumpy tonight!

Came home to a nice dinner (thanks President's Choice) and got my house a little more Christmas-y.  Can't believe how quickly it's coming!

What is one of your favourite holiday traditions?




No comments:

Post a Comment