Tuesday, December 6, 2011

week 2 - day 2

decided to forego the run tonight as it continued to be bitterly cold, hovering around -28 again this evening.  also decided to make a real dinner - beef & broccoli stir fry, fried rice and egg rolls (well, those were from a package - we all know how long it takes to make them from scratch!).  so delish!

helped a young'un friend of mine with an assignment for her RPN course by pretending to be a sick patient.  she did an awesome job!  it made me think of those school days which seem so far away - and yet like yesterday - all at the same time.

did this workout from the comfort of my own living room and worked up quite a sweat!  i am still liking this challenge as I often need specific goals to meet to keep me on track.  am hoping to run tomorrow since it's supposed to warm up a bit ... then out to Timmins on Thursday for our work Christmas 'do.  I've been thinking about how to fit in my workouts ... i might run Thursday at lunch then ... oh!  Just remembered that our afternoon activity is snowshoeing so that will definitely count as a workout!

now for some TV watching in my cozy bed ... night!

what show are you currently 'addicted' to?

No comments:

Post a Comment